Ethical framework for ACART
Published June 2012
D Gareth Jones and Maja I Whitaker developed an ethical framework for ACART in 2012.
- sets out the ethical principles that guide ACART’s deliberations
- makes explicit the ethical principles underpinning ACART’s guidelines and advice and the approach it takes to ethical deliberation
- helps ACART incorporate different sources of input (political, social, ethical) in developing guidelines and advice
- enables ACART to make good decisions
- increases transparency of ACART’s decision making.
Date of publication 23 June 2012
Ordering Information: Only soft copy available to download