ACART decides its work programme in consultation with the Minister of Health.
Key projects in ACART’s current work programme are:
Review of eligibility criteria in:
- Guidelines on Surrogacy Arrangements involving Providers of Fertility Services
- Guidelines on Donation of Eggs or Sperm between Certain Family Members
- Guidelines on Extending the Storage Period of Gametes and Embryos
- Guidelines on the Creation and use, for Reproductive Purposes, of an Embryo created from Donated Eggs in conjunction with Donated Sperm
Advice to the Minister of Health
Advice to the Minister on the import and export of gametes and embryos for assisted reproductive procedures and human reproductive research.
ACART’s work programme also includes:
- the Annual Report
- liaising with ECART
- monitoring outcomes of assisted reproductive procedures
- monitoring development in human reproductive research
Please refer to the meeting agendas for full information about ACART’s work programme.